New Perspectives specializes in treating individuals 5 yrs and older. Services are offered in the office and by telehealth/teletherapy. We offer comprehensive services in the following areas:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Counseling for Anxiety & Depression/
- Counseling for Trauma
- Grief & Bereavement Counseling
- Stress & Compassion Fatigue
- Counseling for Relationship/Marital Stress
- Stress Management/Compassion Fatigue
- Counseling for life transitions
PLEASE NOTE: Telehealth & Teletherapy services are often not sufficient in the event of a crisis or emergency, as these services may not provide adequate assistance in these instances. If you are in crisis or someone you know is a threat to themselves or someone else, you should call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 988 where you can receive 24/7 support, or call 911, or visit your nearest emergency room.
Fees for Counseling
Our practice offers counseling services to individuals and couples. Rates for services are agreed upon prior to beginning counseling and with the consideration of insurance. Accessibility to counseling services is important to us and we want to make sure everybody who seeks counseling has access to it.
Good Faith Estimate
Under the No Surprises Act, You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost. Under the law, healthcare providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services.
- Make sure your healthcare provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least one business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your healthcare provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.